Casting has opened for The Block‘s 20th season in 2024, set to be confirmed today at Nine Upfronts.
Casting is now open for teams of two who think they’ve got what it takes to handle the mammoth challenges Scott Cam throws at contestants throughout the season.
- Successful couples must be available for a 12 week shoot period from late February 2024. Exact dates to be confirmed closer to filming.
- Location of the The Block is to be confirmed.
- You will NOT be able to work during the shoot period.
- Previous home renovation experience is welcomed, but not required from both partners.
- Submissions accepted from Australia wide.
- Successful participants will be paid a nominal weekly fee during filming of The Block to cover basic living costs and expenses.